Cost is $43 for youth ($48 out-of-council) and $10 for leaders, plus $15 for optional dining food plan.
Our Tatanka Quest is for an 11 year-old Scout to reach the rank of First Class Scout. This overnight camping experience is located at Tifie which is part of Mountain Dell Scout Ranch located above Mount Pleasant, Utah in Sanpete County. Tifie is a full-service camp that provides merit badges, adventure tracks, as well as offering a myriad of activities.
At camp, an 11 year-old Scout will gain needed outdoor experiences for advancement and summer camp fun such as:
- Tenderfoot, Second, and First Class Advancement
- Five Mile Hike, One Mile Compass Course, Orienteering Instruction
- Swimming, Archery and Rifle Shooting, Leatherwork and Basketry Merit badges
- Totin’ Chip, Firem’n Chit, First Aid, Knots, Lashings, Nature, Leave No Trace
- Campfire Program & Honor Trail
- Dining food Plan* (three meals starting with dinner) or bring your own food
Register online here.
Author: Melany Gardner | “The Boy Scout” Editor and Marketing Specialist, Utah National Parks Council