Enjoy life by being healthy. A healthy lifestyle not only helps you but also helps you more effectively do your calling. Give yourself a tune up by watching this video and making some changes:
- Get Active:
- Start walking. Get moving.
- Get to the gym. If you can’t make it to the gym, get up and get active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Get 150 minutes of exercise a week (minimum).
- Work on core strengthening
- Weight lifting
- Do aerobic exercise: get your heart rate up.
- Be consistent: make a plan and follow it.
- Find a partner.
- Eat fewer calories than you need to maintain your weight.
- Cut sugar, salt, and unhealthy fat from your diet.
- Eat balanced meals.
- Eat properly portioned meals.
- Focus on lean protein.
Author: Safety and Health Media Library | The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints