Mountain bike across the world-renowned “Mag 7” slick-rock trails near Moab, Utah in early April.
Navigate water pockets and ledges while enjoying stunning vistas of canyons, buttes, and mesas in pleasant spring desert weather.
Entrada is a high-adventure base gem that is surrounded by extraordinary red rock geological formations, beautiful desert southwest vistas, and world famous destinations: Moab (an off-road-outdoor mecca), the Colorado River, and three extraordinary national and state parks–Dead Horse Point, Canyonlands, and Arches.
When: April 6–8
Where: Entrada High-Adventure Base (Click here for a map to Entrada)
The Costs: $89/person. Includes two days of mountain biking (Fri & Sat) and two nights of camping (Thurs & Fri), water and restrooms.
The Program: Two-day mountain biking program (Fri & Sat). Limited to 30 total participants. One session offered each day from approximately 8am–1pm. (Mountain bikes provided or bring your own!)
The Ride: Over two-days, you will experience world-class mountain biking. You will be guided along parts of Getaway, Bull Run, Chisholm and Deadhorse Trails. The ride has varying degrees of difficulty for all level of riders (easy/intermediate to difficult/intermediate). All have awesome scenery and breathtaking views! (Trails subject to change based on rider experience, time, weather conditions, and crazy things that cannot be made up.)
After the Ride: With your afternoons and evenings open for exploration, groups can schedule their own activities away from Entrada. This scheduling flexibility is done, in part, to allow groups the opportunity to fully experience, and appreciate all the Moab region offers. Go visit Dead Horse Point State Park and Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Go drive the La Sal Loop Road, and walk the streets of Moab. Find a secluded spot for personal or group reflection and conversation. The choice is yours:
- Discover Moab (List of many attractions and activities (i.e. Corona Arch)
- Moab Recreation and Aquatic Center
- Moab Dinosaur Park & Museum: Just down the road from Entrada, Moab Giants is a dinosaur park, museum, and multi-media extravaganza that will make you feel like you have walked right into the Jurassic Park movie set.
- State and National Parks: some of the best in the U.S. You will feel like you are on another planet. No trip to Moab is complete without this experience.
- Historic Moab: take a walk on the wild side… stroll down historic Main Street window shopping and mixing it up with travelers from all over the world. Combine this with getting a bite to eat, a milk shake and a swim in the municipal pool… a great place to cool off, and take a hot shower.
Arrival/Departure: Participants should plan to arrive between the hours of 4pm and 8pm on Thursday, April 6. Please no early or late arrivals. Departure Saturday, April 8 is early afternoon upon completion of mountain bike program.
Cancellation: Due to the nature of the event (off-season, staffing, supplies, logistics, etc.) no refunds will be issued.
- Trek Excalibur and Marlin 7 mountain bikes are provided. Participants are free to bring their own.
- Water and restroom facilities are provided.
- A dumpster is available. Units need to provide trash bags.
- Above ground fires are permitted. Wood is not provided or available. Ashes must be properly packed-out and disposed-of using Leave No Trace principles. Units may bring/provide their own fire pit.
- Food is not provided.
- Electricity is not provided/available.
- Units must agree to and abide by camp rules reviewed and discussed at check-in (ie. OHV, ATV’s, side-by-side and other similar vehicles are not permitted at Entrada).
To register, click here.
For more information, please contact Ryan Bertram (firstname.lastname@example.org)