We’ve heard you loud and clear – provide more merit badge opportunities year-round! Merit Badge Adventures is just that, a Friday through Saturday adventure at one of our Scout camps that focus on helping youth work on one or more merit badges! Troops can now combine their monthly campout with merit badge work – no extra work for the adult leaders, and great opportunities for the youth. And because of the resources available at the council-level, some very unique experiences and merit badges can be offered!
Click here to view the Merit Badge Adventure schedule or to register today!
What are the Merit Badge Adventures?
- Merit Badge Adventures are a year-round, Friday through Saturday adventure at one of our camps that focus on helping youth earn more merit badges! Most of the merit badges available will be merit badges that are required for Scouts to earn their Eagle.
- If you are attending as a troop, not all Scouts necessarily need to register for the same merit badge. Each adventure offers multiple merit badge choices that fit your troops needs.
- Depending on the requirements of the merit badge, some Scouts will only be able to work on one, two, or three merit badges per adventure.
Who can attend?
- Any and all Scouts! We recommend that you come as a troop and participate in the overnight camp out. Doing so means you are also working towards your Camping Merit Badge as well. Individual Scouts are welcome to attend also, with a parent or guardian.
When are the adventures?
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Merit Badge Adventures are mainly hosted at one of our thirteen (13) council camps but can be hosted anywhere!
How can one register for the Merit Badge Adventures?
- Click here to view the schedule and choose which adventure best suits your needs!
- Email your questions to email@example.com.