How is your family celebrating Thanksgiving Day this year? Why not enjoy the spirit of giving at Maple Dell Scout Camp during the first annual Community Thanksgiving Expo? This expo will include family-friendly activities such as pumpkin bowling, Inflatable Battling Warrior Balls, crafts, food vendors, and more!
Click here for a printable flyer.
Maple Dell Scout Camp’s first annual Community Thanksgiving Expo. A family-friendly event that focuses on the great day of thanks.
- Inflatable Battling Warrior ballsy by Party Blaster (ages 6-17)
- Marshmallow Blow Dart Competition (ages 5-11)
- Knife Throwing Contests (ages 12+)
- Tomahawk Throwing Contests (ages 12+)
- Archery Contests (ages 8+)
- Shotgun Clay Shooting Contests (ages 12+)
- Petting Zoo for small children
- Vendor Crafts/Hobby/Activity Booths
- Native American Village with dances and crafts
- Order of the Arrow American Village (all ages)
- Pumpkin Bowling (ages 5-11)
- Competition Prizes include:
- Nerf Crossbow
- Bowie Knife
- Frozen Turkey
- Compound Bow
- Throwing Tomahawk
- and treats!
- Maple Dell Scout Camp’s first annual Community Thanksgiving Expo. A family-friendly event that focuses on the great day of thanks!
- Retail Vendors:
- Dutch Oven Demonstration – John Gilbert
- Vintage Jewelry/Necklaces – Tammy Hooks and Hillary Adams
- Book Sales and Autographs – Dave Johnson Books
- Mojilife Wireless Diffusers – Char Smith
- Handmade Bath Products/Bath Bombs – Jennifer Lemanis
- Usbourne Books – Emily Dewitt
- Games – Gameland World
- Wreathes – My Giveables
- Tomahawk and Knives – HatchetandAxes.com
- Homemade Soap – Sego Lily Soap
- Homemade Crochet – Jamie Jolley
- Baked Goods, Crafts, Painting Classes – Cari Batty
- Holiday/Baby Boutique – Kayli Doxi
- Quilts, Placemats, Stocking Stuffers – Sewing Machine Studio
- Survival/Camping Gear – Emergency Essentials
- Holiday Gifts/SS – Maple Mtn and Art City Pharmacies
- Lipsense and Makeup – Jamie Watkin
- Temply Photographs – Tausha Coats
- Food Vendors: (booths will be open or you are welcome to bring your own lunch.)
Families, church groups, school groups, all aged Scouts, and everyone in between.
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 9:00am – 3:00pm
Maple Dell Scout Camp (Payson Canyon)
- $4.00/person: General Admission to Native American Village, free/for purchase Native American crafts, inflatable Battle balls, Petting Zoo, Pea Shooting, Pumpkin Bowling, Camp Store, and all vendors.
- $10.00/person: Price includes all activities/competitions except shotgun shooting and access to all vendors.
- $25.00/person: Price includes all activities/competitions with shotgun shooting and all vendors. Must be twelve years of age or older.
- Children age three and under are free!
- No need to register! Tickets are available to purchase at the camp’s Trading Post upon arrive.
- Free Walking Stick to first 50 kids!
- For more information contact Dave Johnson at 801.717.5624 or visit www.utahscouts.org/thanksgivingexpo.
We want to thank our Sponsors!
Author: David A. Johnson | Camping Director, Utah National Parks Council