Here are the Eight Points of Eat on Safely:
- Take your supervisor if you can get him to pay
(but your Scoutmaster will do in a pinch)
- Every plate needs a buddy plate.
- Main course
4-Proper Equipment Use
- Don’t poke out your eye with your fork
- Any utensil is a good utensil
- When going into an expensive buffet, don’t fill up on the cheap orange jello.
- Do stuff your pockets with the expensive wrapped chocolates
- Have look outs posted at the Buffet for fresh food items!
- If you make a mess, don’t leave your ID
- Don’t eat too much or you won’t be able to eat later!
Bob, thanks for the smile to start the new year.
Author: Bob Gowans | Director of Camping, Utah National Parks Council and Bishop of the La Verkin 6th Ward. He teaches the Eight Point Safe Swim Defense Plan nearly every year at National Camp School