Over two-days, you will experience world-class mountain biking. You will be guided along parts of Getaway, Bull Run, Chisholm & Dead Horse Point Trails. The ride has varying degrees of difficulty for all level of rider (easy/intermediate to difficult/intermediate). All have awesome scenery and breathtaking views!
Register today at www.utahscouts.org/gotmoab
- $80.00/person. Includes two days of mountain biking and two nights of camping.
- Offered both Friday, 10/19 and Saturday, 10/20. The session is limited to 35 total participants.
- Bike checkout begins at 7:00 a.m. Bikes are assigned by the staff according to size and in some cases the skill of the rider. Staff adjust seat on each bike to fit each participant. The Mountain Bike is logged by staff to the participant who is using it. A basic mountain biking lecture will be given the day of your mountain biking program. Venue: Portions of the Mag 7 (Magnificent 7) mountain biking trails adjacent to Entrada. *Please note, participants are responsible for all repairs to bikes damaged due to negligence or failure to follow staff directions*
- Featured Trails: Getaway• Bull Run • Chisholm • Dead Horse Point
- Units are responsible for their own food and tent accommodations. Refrigeration is not available.
- A dumpster is available. Units need to provide trash bags.
- Water and restroom facilities are provided.
- Electricity is not provided/available.
- Cell phone reception is spotty and not guaranteed.
- Units must agree to and abide by camp rules reviewed and discussed at check-in.
- OHV, ATV’s, side-by-side and other similar vehicles are NOT permitted at Entrada.
- Above ground fires are permitted. Wood is not provided or available. Ashes must be properly packed-out and disposed-of using Leave No Trace principles. Units may bring/provide their own fire pit.
- A current medical form is required (Parts A, B, C) for youth and adult participants. Forms used for 2016 summer camp work. It may be downloaded here: Health and Safety Form
- Units should plan to arrive between the hours of 4pm and 8pm on Thursday, October 19. Please no early or late arrivals. Departure Saturday will vary depending on program.
- Directions to Entrada
- Due to the nature of the event (off-season, staffing, supplies, logistics, etc.) no refunds will be issued.
- For more information, please contact Ryan Bertram (firstname.lastname@example.org)