This year, prepare for more crazy fun sights because the event’s making a comeback. It will be held on March 10th-11th at the UCCU Center at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah.
Purchase a smart savers card, and you can get in free. The card includes thousands of dollars worth of free stuff and discounts, and 70% of the sale goes to support local Scouting.
Scout Show 2017 has a variety of activities and information. Here is a glimpse of what you’ll see this time at the Utah County Scout Show:
- Dutch Oven Cooking. Hone those chef skills.
- Jousting. Make a sword. Then, joust with it.
- Astronomy Tent. Aren’t the stars so beautiful?
- Archery. Ready. Aim. Bulls eye.
- Geocaching. The better version of “X marks the spot”.
- Welding. Useful, fun, and totally epic.
- Rock climbing. Can you make it to the top?
- Online Registration Training. Because we know the process can be frustrating.
- Camping Info. There are so many options.
- 360° Photo Booth. So much better than just a photo booth.
- MUCH, MUCH more.
Here are some video clips from previous years:
Cub Scout Games and Crafts
A Pinewood Derby track with 6 foot loop and cars to race
Individuals interested in helping staff with the activities are welcome to volunteer by calling Paula Call at (907) 602-4231 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Paula Call | Vice-President of Programs for Utah National Parks Council